What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
SEO is the active practice of optimising a site, both on page and off page, in order to achieve good organic ranking positions within the search engines for targeted keywords. Get a quote or send us your specification
Some SEO work is done during the design process and all of our sites are designed with SEO in mind. But that’s just the beginning. Search engines use algorithms to return organic results and these algorithms are constantly evolving. Regular, active SEO work is necessary to maintain top search engine positions.
We can offer a comprehensive SEO service that will really work for your business. We understand there are times when you just can’t wait to get your site high in the rankings naturally. Our full range of SEO tools and services will get your site where you want it.
Effective SEO will give your business better long term return on investment compared with other forms of search engine marketing whilst providing your company with more exposure, branding and awareness in the online environment.What are the benefits of SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation comprises of many complex activities but the 5 main areas are:
What does SEO involve? There is no quick fix solution to achieving first page positioning in Google. Search engine optimisation is a long term investment in your website but it is one of the best investments that you can make in your business. If you want your business to succeed online and stand out from the rest, SEO is the tool that will achieve the good quality, targeted traffic that you need.
- Search engine friendly website structure. A site must be designed and built with SEO in mind.
- Well researched keyword search terms. Keywords are critical to SEO as they are at the root of all searches online.
- Optimised content for key phrases. The site needs to be optimised for the right keywords.
- Link popularity. Links build a site’s authority within the search engines.
- Emerging trends and usage data. Ongoing regular SEO work will maintain good organic rankings.
Our SEO specialists have a range of professional SEO tools and extensive knowledge of ethical SEO tactics that will get your site to where you want it to be.
Why Choose Web Elegance for your SEO?
Why Choose Web Elegance for your SEO?
- Our SEO experts are committed to delivering the best cost effective service for your business.
- You get an SEO plan tailored for your business.
- You get regular monthly progress reports.
- We only use ethical SEO methods.
For a discussion on how we can help you promote your site, just call or email.
Our SEO Packages
We have a range of SEO services tailored to meet a variety of needs. See tabs for details.
Full SEO Service
A comprehensive SEO package that is designed to meet your businesses needs. Comprising of:
- 12 months regular SEO work and based on a limited number of carefully targeted keyword search terms.
- Monthly monitoring of your sites positioning on the major search engines.
- We will keep you informed of industry changes that may affect your ranking.
- We will make other suggestions to keep your site in the top rankings.
Read more about the ongoing SEO activities that we will carry out for your site as part of our full SEO service.
Price: £Dependant on keyword selection, business sector and target market area. Contact us for a quote.
We are offering a service that will provide you with regular ongoing SEO work, monthly monitoring of your sites positioning on the major search engines, we will keep you informed of industry changes that may affect your ranking and will make other suggestions to keep your site in the top rankings.
Web Site SEO Analysis
This is a full technical analysis of your existing website and will include:
- Performance review of your existing site.
- Analysis of the design, content and user experience of your site.
- Analysis of your business sector and review a sample of your competitors’ sites for benchmarking purposes.
- Identification of the right keyword search terms for your business.
- A report with our findings and recommendations on how to further optimise your website for the search engines.
- A priced SEO plan that will address the SEO needs of your website.
Price: £300 + VAT
Search engines will penalise a site that is not technically compliant and this will limit the potential for your site to achieve positive organic rankings. For a fixed fee we will:
- Perform a brief technical analysis of your website.
- Carry out a range of technical tasks that will significantly improve the SEO of your website and ensure that it is fully compliant.
Sign in to your account here or using the link in the blue bar above.
From here you can amend your account details, request support, look for commonly asked questions and answers, report a fault and much more.
New customers, click Register
Sign up to receive special offers and useful information
We don't bombard you with emails, just a monthly newsletter with some great offers. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your details will not be passed to a third party.